sábado, 3 de diciembre de 2011

★~「30 Cosplay Questions」



1. Your first cosplay.
Jun - Phantasmagoria / Unknown Zero Distance
16 November 2008

Just 3 year ago! i cannot believe it, the time flies




2. How many costumes have you done?
Just 3 cosplays until now.


3. Your most recent cosplay?
Mana Sama - Moi Dix Mois / Shadow Temple
20 March 2011

some months ago and i'm still remember how it was x,D
so funny, really funny!!!!




4. Your favourite cosplay (that you have done)
Mana Sama, because was complete and I love at leas te test, 
because the day of convention I was a little busy preparing 
my friend Aoi, as Seth that I had little time for me and my 
hair was not well styled. But was perfect


5. The character you have cosplayed that is most similar to you
(if none that you have cosplayed, then one that you will cosplay)
So difficult . . . maybe Masashi that I will cosplay because my black hair x,D
no, not reall, I don't have an idea!!!! none maybe . . . . 




6. Your cosplay plans for the rest of the year
(if you have no more for this year, then do next year!)
all for the next year 2012, if I have eought time, of course :S

Masashi - Versailles / Holy Grail
Jasmine You - Versailles / Pince & Princess
Kaya - Awilda






7. The dream cosplay that might just happen.
Jasmine You - Prince & Princess or Acendead Master
Are so beautiful and a perfect challenge






8. The dream cosplay that will never happen.

Astharoshe Asran - 
Trinity Blood 


Mana Sama - Malice Mizer / Au Revoir
is just so perfect!!!!!





9. Something cosplay-related that you will never do
(eg. crossplay, cosplay from a certain series) 
maybe most of animes, Don't really attract me . . . 


10. Your cosplay idol.
.----

11. Your cosplay specialty (ie. something that seems to apply to a large amount of your cosplays, it could be a specific series, or a common feature in their appearance, such as glasses)  
I could say that in fact the visual kei band members, because 
I've only done that, but is not exactly a specialty.


12. Your cosplay-making habits (eg. singing while working on cosplay) 
Watching movies on TV while I'm sewing and listen music, a lot of!
and maybe to make everything at midnight!


13. Your least favorite thing about cosplay?
All the money you spend T^T in the middle of the process I see 
all the money I spend and is like "OMG isn't cheap!" but the result worth it!!!


14. Do you belong to any cosplay groups? If so, what are they? 
No, I don't


15. What events have you cosplayed to? Future event plans?
Only at conventions.


16. What is your best cosplay memory?
Maybe all the emotion that makes me feel to looking for fabrics, 
make patterns and planning everything.


17. What is your worst cosplay memory?
My Uruha - The Gazette / Guren was a nightmare! T^T
at nidnight before the event I was still sewing the ;^; ad I used it incomlete.




18. Have you won any cosplay awards?
none.



19. Your best cosplay derp photo!
Nooooo Photo nooo!! :FACE PALM:: :9



20. Have you worn cosplay in a regular situation? (eg. at school, to work) 
NEVER! Never in th real live!






21. Your most expensive cosplay.
Until now Uruha Guren because I bought Men's boots!
but definitely the most expensive cosplay will be my next Masashi cosplay, 
I spend until now almost 30 dlls, and I don't even start yet and I have less that half of everything T^T


I hope the best result!!!!



22. Your most comfortable cosplay and most uncomfortable cosplay. 
Comfortable = Mana Sama 



Uncomfortable = Uruha :C 


23. The cosplay you put the most effort into?
Believe me or not, until now, even when I still don't start it propertly, 
my Masashi Cosplay!

Cost me a lot of work, finding everything necesary for the costume ;^;
Looking for the best elements to do it, but is wonderful too!


24. Any unfinished costumes? Will you ever finish them? 
Uruha Guren . . . . was a crap T^T but never again!!!!!



25. How many wigs do you own? Which is your favorite?
I want T^T I haven't wings I will need a brown if I want to make  
a Jasmine You cosplay
~~~












26. Where do you work on your cosplays and where do you store them when they’re done
I sew them in my room, thw magic place where I sleep where I have the 
most sweet dreams
~



27. What is your favorite cosplay item?
Wings!!!





28. Cosplay peeves/things you are particular about
Particularly the search for the elements, can be very 
enjoyable and successfulas long as you find everything
but very frustrating if it is not.



29. Something you want to improve on for future cosplays.
The Time Management!!!!!! T^T



30. Cosplay-related work you are most naturally talented at.
(ie: sewing, prop-making, wigstyling, etc)
Maybe make up, because is the most enjoyable! But I don't consider 
myself as a make up artist.


.

(my CURE : http://en.curecos.com/profile/?ch=150593 )



- - - - -- Aun no estoy lista para este tipo de preguntas. x,D








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario